Thursday, October 16, 2008

West Coasting...


Back from my recent 5 day trip to the west coast. Glad to be home, I dislike leaving my family for lengthy periods. However, it's nice to get away from it all, too.

I'm always happy to go back to Vegas, my home away from home. I get to visit my brother Mike and his family, and I get to hang out with my friends from when we lived there. Shouts out to Kwon, Kruz, Torcherous, P2, and Heather Fox. It was cool to kick it with the fam.

One thing remains the same over time. Wherever you have family in Christ, you have family for life. When I step off a plane in Vegas, I feel like I never left. My friends and I don't miss a beat, it's as though I still live there, and they treat me the same as always. I love that. I miss living out there. I miss the lights, the action, the Hip-Hop scene, late night studio sessions, you name it... I miss it.

Nothing deep here folks, just giving props to my West Coast fam. Thanks for the hospitality last week.

-Change

P.S. Kruz, finish your album... slacker.

No comments: